guide to the places where you can get Forager’s Kombucha in Imphal.
Bottled kombucha is the first among a range of all-natural food products we are developing.
So, what is kombucha anyways? Kombucha is a lightly effervescent and tartly sweet beverage served cold. It consists of a black tea and sugar brew which is fermented by a colony of specific strains of bacteria and yeast. After fermentation, kombucha becomes carbonated and contains vinegar, B vitamins, enzymes, probiotics and a high concentration of organic acids (acetic, gluconic and lactic). It is consumed as a functional food for health benefits.
Learn all about our kombucha here.
Get them here:
- Forage, Thangmeiband
- Family shoppe, Chingmeirong
- GM Departmental Store, Thangmeiband
- All in One, RIMS Road
- Mama, Singjamei
- Central Arcade, Checkon
- Chikong, The Giving Tree, Sangaiporou
- Books & Coffee, Singjamei (only serves)
- 70mm, Uripok (only serves)
- Shosa, Chingmeirong (only serves)
- Michelle’s Sweet Temptation, Thangmeiband (only serves)
- Mellow, Thangmeiband (only serves)
- And the list is growing!